Translate

Monday 29 October 2007

Weddings....weddings...

With less than 12months to go...it seems like we have ages to plan... but then you think about the details...

I'm coming to the conclusion that it is easier to choose a 2nd hand car than find the right wedding gown! Not that I've tried any on yet...but I've seen sooooo many, and I don't like most of them!

It's also interesting that now when we go to weddings, we can't help rating them and thinking about what they did that we did or didn't like... and it has actually given us great insight! :)

Ok, just thought I should write something, and now I have to go and meet an old work colleague I haven't seen since I quit my last job...woah...that was nearly 3yrs ago!
Ok, have an awesome day gorgeous people! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start trying some on. It could be (I'm not sure though) the more unexpected choice that'll look great, so give it a full day or two..maybe? Or..I don't know how much it would cost, but how about designing one? There's a 'simple' design I've seen somewhere, that I think I might ask my mum to make (it's like..Roman.. comes down on both sides, sort of crossing over at the front at the top part, if that makes sense. I've got a drawing of something much more 'exquisite' but am fast becoming less picky, coz I'd prefer to get married sooner and have the spare money for building the home. All the very best and the most beautiful and the best deal for you with yours! Love you Robyn.

Jessica.

Robyn said...

Thanks Jess,

I'm not ready to try any on yet... got too much to do at the moment!

But yeah I'll get into it soon enough. I'm sure it will all work out :)