Translate

Sunday 21 May 2023

Faith Hope Love

 


And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13.

This has been an unexpected season! I began the year with a renewed hope, and the word, "Fresh". As the weeks progressed, I found myself on a path, where I was asking, "Huh?" "How did I get here?", "WHY am I here again?" "I thought this path ended". "Why has life been so tough, contending for what others take for granted?" 

Throughout this season, of these I am sure: God knew. God knows. God has great plans for me.

I don't know what the rest of this year holds. All I know is I have faith. I am loved. I refuse to give up hope. 

During this season, God has lavished me with His love. I've always felt His love, but this year has brought a new, deeper level. I have friends who have held me up in prayer, and I have felt that supernatural covering so strongly. I'm travelling a familar, yet also unfamilar journey. Those who travelled with me in the past, remain in the past. God has orchestrated a new group of faith filled people (again, with some unexpectedly familar friends) to travel this current journey with me. Seriously, I did not see this coming, but I feel extremely blessed. It's another way of God showing me how much He loves me. 

The photo is of my new necklace. I love this necklace... I wear it to work, and when I see myself in the mirror, I am reminded of the faith of a mustard seed. Sometimes the simple things can bring the most joy. My faith, at times has felt like a mustard seed, but that is enough to move a mountain! So, with my mustard seed, and my friends' faith & prayer covering, I believe we will move this mountain. (Check out Faithbracelet.co They currently have a BOGO Sale!)

When I am asked how I'm going, I can honestly say that I feel peace, as if I'm sitting calmly in a dinghy, in the middle of a stormy ocean. I have  no oars, just my mustard seed. I don't understand why the waves are crashing so fiercely, I just understand that God loves me enough to give me peace....faith, hope, and so much love. 

If you are travelling this journey with me, I appreciate every single prayer and act of love. I am truly blessed to have you in my life right now. 🦋

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the blessed one 💜

Robyn said...

You're a treasure!💜🦋