Translate

Sunday 23 December 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Hi everyone!

It seems ages since I last posted... blame facebook :p I'm deliberately cutting down my viewing of that site!

Hope you're all enjoying the final countdown to Christmas! It feels like Jesus is giving Melbourne/Victoria a birthday present of RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! WOOHOOO!!!!! We're supposedly in a draught. Sooo... that means we are most likely not going to get our traditional Aussie summer Christmas. I don't mind... except for one thing...

I'm sitting here in my American-style woollen bomber jacket and have just gotten over a fever:( I pushed myself to work up to Thursday (aimed for Friday but just couldn't get out of bed...

The crazy thing is I got the jacket when I was in an Eltham High school band in 1997... they toured to wintery Chicago, but I was a new student, so wasn't allowed to go. I can STILL fit TWO of me in it! So I'm feeling a bit like Santa! Except I've traded the red for navy. I'd never wear it out in public, but it sure works wonders when you're freezing!!! Especially on a cold night on ourt bush block in the run down caravan.

Hmmm...I could probably even steal a few babies and get away with putting them under this coat! hahaha! :p

I better go to bed...

So hope your Christmas countdown is a lot better than mine :)
Luv Rob

No comments: