Translate

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Hello! Happy New Year!
I obviously haven't been here for a long time...seems to be the trend lately.
Life tends to give us more important things to do than to blog...we all go through phases and changes.

2009 went so fast!
So much happened... I wouldn't know where to begin with a summary. I might try another day.
I always have so much on my mind, but when I eventually sit down and start typing, I forget most of the thoughts....it's like speaking to somebody on the phone...you both have a dozen things to talk about, but once you ARE talking, you both forget what you had to say - but you have so many things to say anyway...

There are a few things I'd like to do in the last 2 weeks of my holidays, but the first thing I need to do is get my car serviced. That was already a plan, but the car has decided it wants a service too! It's just idling a bit rough. Money, money, money... I can't do some things until I know my car will take me there safely.

Christmas has come and gone....New Year's eve also... do you ever feel as though these significant events come and go before you have even caught up with it all? We didn't even decorate our house this year. We put up a tree, but couldn't find the usual decorations....but it did look alright. I sent some Christmas cards on Boxing Day! Just all in the timing this year....I worked up to the 23rd, which wasn't bad. It just feels like I had minimal time to prepare for Christmas. Hopefully next Christmas will be easier to grab onto! ;)

This year is going to be a good one! Lots of good changes:)
I have the impression God is telling many of us to put on our seatbelts, because 2010 is going to be a great ride!

1 comment:

Mike Messerli said...

glad to read you are doing well. I hope 2010 is a great year for you and your sweetie.