Translate

Monday 30 May 2011

Just Ramblin:)

I purchased a pair of bowling shoes today....haven't paid yet, but they have been put aside for me:)
I figured since I have been going almost weekly with my 1:1 client, and how often their hire shoes cause me pain, it would be an investment to purchase my own. At least, even if they're as flat as the hire ones, I can put orthotics and thick socks in them! It's so frustrating when you can't wear flat shoes, and every time you try, you end up in pain! It's either my damaged tendon playing up, or my knees because they don't have the arch support. I always feel like a clown trying to walk in the hire shoes! lol!

So next week, I'll have my own!:) They were more than half price, so the selection wasn't great, but they are nice enough. I liked a white pair with pearly light blue stripes, but they didn't fit, so I got white with black stripes.

Ok, that's my ramble for today:) I think I better go and figure out dinner before I have to leave for my prayer meeting tonight:)

Maybe my new shoes will give me a better score! hehehehe! 

No comments: