Translate

Monday 25 June 2012

I have put on my armour and I will STAND!


I have my armour on! I will not take it off! I am on the winning side! Whatever comes my way to taunt me will only fire me up and make me stronger! 

Last week was just one week. One bad week...that ended with a great Friday.
Whatever is going on right now, I say I am under God's authority, and you will NOT come against me. In Jesus' name I will be granted favour....I will be respected. I will NOT be put in a box I do not want to be in. I will NOT be forced to make changes to to 'fix' what is not broken. I declare in Jesus' name that all things will work for MY good, for me who loves the Lord (Romans 8:28). 

The best parts of last week were my nights....spent at church for various meetings....prayer meeting, connect groups, and leadership. THEN came Sunday....and what a great end to a crappy week. While the days were crazy and stressful, the nights were so calm and joyful. When I am with my Lord, everything is good. There may be chaos around me, but God just helps me forget the feelings and enjoy his presence, and those he has placed in my presence. Thank you Lord for being the strong tower I have needed....please help this week to be a wonderful week with only good things....with many blessings and much favour. I will NOT be shaken! 

The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians+6:9-19&version=NIV

No comments: