Translate

Sunday 13 October 2024

Vision of the Potter's Lantern

 This morning at church, during worship, God showed me a vision. I saw a potter's wheel, but instead of clay, a glass ball was being created. Two hands were holding it, as if it was a crystal ball. I said, "God, I don't like this. I don't understand what it means!"

 He continued the vision. As I watched the hands working, I began to see the ball shape change. It began to stretch upwards. What began as a ball gave the appearance of a lantern. The old fashioned style oil lantern. I felt God say, "Don't accept what you first see. Things are not always as they initially appear. I AM in the details. Don't be afraid. Don't stress. Just wait. Wait for me to show you MY version. What the enemy means for evil, I turn around to GOOD". He showed me that he uses US as lights in the lantern. His light shines through us, and when we feel surrounded by darkness, we are to be His light. 

Isaiah 41:10 NIV-  So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

This resonated with me, as I've been experiencing intense spiritual warfare during the last few weeks. I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs to hear this. 🦋©️

No comments: