Translate

Wednesday 20 February 2008

Intercessor Ramblings

Ever wondered why intercessors are so good at perceiving and seeing things for others....they know all the answers and the exact prayers to pray...but then when it is they who need help, they forget to fight the battle....but it is no problem to fight other peoples' battles...

Its like a psychologist who knows the answers to everybody else's problems...but can't see, or refuse to believe the answers can work for them too...

Life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I can honestly say I know EXACTLY how you feel. Maybe we just need each other. Or maybe we need to be more disciplined somehow..
"Sometimes Jessica needs other people. Sometimes Jessica needs Jesus" (dream I had)

Robyn said...

God told me to write that post... there are many many many intercessors under attack at the moment... I felt I needed to say something...

Now is the time to STAND and not fall and stay down. We DO need each other. Often we feel we're ok alone, but it's easier to fall alone, and harder to get back up.

God meant us to be together: "A brother is born for adversity. When one falls down, the other can help him up".