Translate

Monday 22 June 2009

Guys and Cars...

This morning on the radio they discussed the topic of guys trying to impress girls with their cars...the conclusion was that a guy should save the money he'd spend on a fancy car and spend it on the girl instead...because she doesn't want the car; she wants the family man.

It got me thinking... when my husband and I first met, we had the same car!
The only difference was his was about 2yrs newer and the sporty model. Mine was the Luxury model...and even though both were hatches, neither of our "hatch latches" worked so we were required to use the key to open the hatch.

Then we both got rid of our cars before they died... I bought a newer model of the same car (with a working latch and many other cool things), and he bought the "chick magnet" - but he already had me! Hehehe!

Gotta go. Just some thoughts for the day...

No comments: