Translate

Thursday 14 October 2010

I'm no target!

I was awoken to the realisation that I've had a "target" on my forehead this week... so I ripped it up and threw it away... so many things have been 'attacking' me...

...people on the roads think they're indestructible, so obviously I and my passengers are too.... a man literally stole my petrol pump on Monday! I parked the van at the pump- there was hardly anybody around so plenty of free pumps... I got out of the van and saw him filling up his jerry can with MY pump!! Then he had the cheek to say incredulously, 'You want this petrol IN THAT van?!" What a moron!! I didn't have the courage to fight back... I stood next to him with my arms crossed, wondering what to do...then he walked in to pay and I opened the door and told my client what was going on...he said, "Just drive off. Go to [usual place]". In the end I did. I later realised that the staff inside should have seen what was happening too, so they didn't deserve my client's money!

Lots of little things that make you wonder what's going on!
NOW I know what's going on and I am alert! (Even though right now I could easily fall asleep!)

Be on Guard! Put on the WHOLE armour of God and be reading to STAND!