Translate

Tuesday 2 November 2010

'Evil' Reporters

This might sound a bit ...well, not sure actually...

I just want to write about Aussie media and how evil reporters are....and they get away with ridiculing Christian groups and individuals....and act as if they're saving the world from evil... and if you didn't know any better, your emotional response to them would put you on their bandwagon to 'rid the world of evil'.... when in reality, they're picking out individual groups and people and Stamping "Evil" to their foreheads with Absolutely NO idea what they Really stand for!

I was watching a show on tv on Sunday night...they 'exposed' a 'cult'. My first emotional response was, "That's such and such?!? Ok, what are they going to accuse them of?"
Of course, they were accused of being an evil cult, manipulating and dictating their women...

Well, MY experience of this couple is completely different to that shown on tv.
I've been on women's retreats and have known about her ministry since I was a child.

All I can say, is no matter what the media tells you....You can't fake Gods' presence!

I don't care what the media says about this lady, I refuse to believe she is what they perceive her to be. I have experienced her love and motherly wisdom, and I never once felt dictated or oppressed for being a woman!

I refuse to accept anything this particular reporter says about any 'religious' group without knowing the facts. I believe he is a tool of the devil. Most likely unwittingly, but a tool nonetheless. He has a huge influence in the way society thinks. It's sad...



No comments: