Translate

Monday 8 November 2010

November...Already???

Wow...in October I don't want to think about Christmas....now it's suddenly November!!!

Where did the time go??? I've already taken 2 lots of clients Christmas shopping...and I have no intention of buying any gifts YET...I'm been too busy keeping on top of my bills... I've been a debt-hater with a larger than usual credit card debt...talk about tough... I HATE debt!

Thankfully a tax cheque (which was supposed to cover the debt but didn't arrive for ages!) came through last week so I have one free credit card! Just the way I like it:) Now I have a small, manageable bit left on the other one, then I'll be much happier:)

New houses can cost a bit to start out....we needed a fridge/freezer (the old one was about 40yrs old and was dying. We were so glad it survived til we moved!), driveway and blinds... just a few necessities that added up.

Things are looking good now:)

I guess it's time to allow myself to get into the Christmas mood... we'll be celebrating Christmas in our brand new church building! It is almost complete:) This has been a good year of new beginnings!

New church....new house... new ministries...new friends...all good :)

No comments: