Translate

Saturday 28 July 2012

Burden Bearing

Sometimes having the gift of "burden bearing" can be a lot to bear...

It is a privilege with a cost.... and something many people will never understand... but that's part of the cost ;)
I can't say I don't want it - I just sometimes need to remember to draw the lines and not take things so personally.

Well, that's last month's news... but it's still on my mind. I am learning a lot as I realise my gifts have been stretched and grown... no 'new' gifts. Just new revelations and understandings. Overall, it has been good :)

I just stumbled across this article.... found it an interesting read :) I don't usually pick up on a whole room...but the concepts are the same.
http://www.clarion-journal.com/clarion_journal_of_spirit/2008/07/when-i-walk-int.html

No comments: