Translate

Monday 27 August 2012

Day-to-day Spiritual Warfare

Sometimes I would love to share what has happened in my day, but I know some people just wouldn't understand, so I just post at surface level.

For today, 'surface level' means that I've been dealing with spirits in other people, and instead of being annoyed by them, I've told them who is boss! It has been a very interesting and rewarding experience. God is showing me more and more about what I can do in Him. This has been happening over a month or so, and I just find the Holy Spirit prompting me to do or say certain things. I have also received confirmation from unsuspecting others, who have noticed a difference in the people I deal with.

So, that's today's news. Hopefully it will encourage somebody :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) thanks for sharing on your blog!! :)

Robyn said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for reading... haha!