Translate

Sunday 29 December 2013

December thoughts

Wow... where did December go? Where did the year go?? I did eventually get into the Christmas spirit... and I must say how amazed I was to see and feel that people generally picked up on the spirit of joy & goodwill, etc. Initially I was disappointed that people were showing much selfishness and anger towards others...on the road, in car parks, in the shops...then I was pleasantly surprised by the change...there was a real joy in the air, everywhere I went! It was awesome :) Christmas was an interesting time. Happy memories and many changes. It was a good time. I never expected to say this, but I am looking forward to the end of this season....and the beginning of a new year. Much has happened this year...many changes. I expect more changes in the new year, but different changes. I am looking forward to closing the door of 2013 behind me, and walking through the door of 2014. I know it holds great things - some things were not available until we lived through 2013. Now it's time to take hold of the new :) A new season is about to begin, and I'm ready!

No comments: