Translate

Friday 22 December 2006

The Season of....

hahaha! I'm in a super sarcastic mood!

Just all the thoughts of this time of love and goodwill towards man... and the thought that if I used my car horn EVERY time I was cut off or tailgated or just following another car whose driver's brain is not screwed on properly... my horn would have worn out by now!!!! hahaha!

But fact is my head also hasn't necessarily been screwed on properly either... but I won't drive if my head is that loose!! Everybody is in such a hurry...or in no hurry at all...

My head is so full! I have heaps going on in this brain of mine...commitments here, commitments there.... gifts to buy...wondering if work will call me in... break up parties...work... another friend to catch up with... another card to write... I just seem so BUSY!

But I'm sure that's how most people are feeling at this "festive" time... and when it comes down to it, even though we're so busy, I still value all the people I have to find time to see. So I enjoy the break up parties and card writing and gift buying etc... it just seems that after Monday so many peoples bodies are going crash...

and....I'M ON HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
I go back to work on 2nd and start house sitting Saturday week.

No comments: