Translate

Saturday 8 March 2008

Catch up...girly day...wedding...

Helllooooooo gorgeous people!!!!
This year has been so busy, I just haven't found the time to blog lately!

This week, I finally began to feel like my body is returning to normal after being so fatigued for most of Jan and Feb.

Yesterday I went bridesmaid dress shopping (attempt #3) with one of my 2 bridesmaids. Usually after an awesome day with her, I find I need a "nothing day" to recover from being so busy. But today I feel awesome! :)

We had such an awesome day!!! I love this chick! We went to Chadstone ("The fashion capital" of Melbourne) for a day out....it was a real GIRLY DAY! We loved it! We walked, and talked, and walked and talked....had an hour long coffee & chat....walked and talked....got lost....kept walking and talkig...tried on dresses...walked & talked.... got lost....kept walking and talking...avoided those "Dead Sea Cosmetics" people who tried to trap us! I'm sure we used up our weekly word quota in one day! Haha!

One thing I've learning from this wedding... all 3 of us...my 2 bridesmaids and I have hourglass figures...so basically EVERYTHING we try on looks good... which is actually not a bad thing, because even though lots of things look good, we still know what we want :) So yesterday was really another "eliminating" day.

I also began a 3month contract last week. They offered me 5days, but allowed me to take 3 and even choose the days I wanted to work! They hired another agency casual to take the other 2 days. I only have to travel 1.6kms to work:) Longer hours, but basically no travel time:)

Ok, that's a bit of March for now ;)

No comments: