Translate

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Joys of May

Just as I'm realising I forgot to have lunch....I can see I've written a few crazy posts lately... and this week is turning out to be a good one... so I'm going to turn over the page and wriote the Joys of May, instead of the frustrations! (Then have lunch!!)

What's happening... well... now my tummy is grumbling...ok, type in a hurry! :p
I picked up my engagement ring on Saturday!!! I'd been getting bored with my cheap proxy ring...and actually, when I saw my ring again it nearly blinded me! I forgot how clean it could be!Haha! My job requires constant hand washing, so the ring cops a lot of dirt most people wouldn't deal with...

We've paid off our wedding rings!
Just as we decided our cake options, we stumble across a NEW cake option! Where, currently, we could get an even better cake for only $25 more! Bargain!!!! Our previous option wasn't elegant ;) I won't tell you why :p

My 3 month contract expires on Thursday... yesterday they asked me to stay another month! (and possibly longer) Yay! I have a solid income for another month! No being on-call and no fluctuating income:)

I've been really blessed financially! After being forced to take time off work with glandular fever, and not having any sick pay, I've managed to get a good paying contract, earning more money for less days, and my Mary Kay business is beginning to go somewhere :) I really need to get more bookings in my diary... but I've STARTED and that's important:) I had my 2nd class on Saturday. It was fun! And a LOT better than my first class! :)

Ok, I have a long to-do list in my diary, so I'll stop here. Oh, and yes I need LUNCH! Oops... haha!
Ciao!:)

No comments: