Translate

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Rhetorical Questions of May....

I am trying to make myself relax.... so I'll write all the things that are on my mind....well, how abt a small percentage....my find is constantly FULL lately...

Ok...
WHY do my nails keep snapping in the most annoying places....
WHEN is my engagement ring going to be ready to pick up... (they needed it to match a wedding band)...
WHY can't I shoot some of my clients with sedatives....
WHY can I even consider POSTING that comment!?! (Ok, I had a stressful day)
WHY did I lose 2 cubic zirconias from a new (cheap!) ring....
WHERE did my multivitamins end up....
WHY is my diary always so full....even after crossing things off....

WHY am I even writing this....
Ok, I think you already figure I'm a bit stressed and crazy right now...
I better stop before you think any further...:p

No comments: