Translate

Friday 16 May 2008

More in May

Hello! I just realised how long it's been since I last posted... life just seems to get busier and busier...and that's not even considering the wedding!

I've been up and down with fatigue. Some weeks I'm fine, others I don't know how I survived the week, but I do! I never realised how long the effects of glandular fever could be... but I'm doing a lot better this week! I managed to get to the gym twice this week. My aim is to go twice a week, not the usual 3, simply because I can't push myself too far ;) If I can make it 3 times I will try, but 2 is sufficient for now. I am even feeling results for a change!:)

Ok, I'm tired, rambling, got a lot on my mind, and tomorrow is SATURDAY!!!! YAY!!!!
But for those interested, the wedding plans are going well. No complaints in that department (apart from costs!!:p)
Gooodnight :)

No comments: