Translate

Wednesday 15 December 2010

The Christmas bug has begun to bite...

Well, almost...a little...I've been Christmas (& Birthday) shopping every night after work this week... I've been to  a few Christmas functions (family friends annual catch ups)...and work has the Christmas trees up...and the radio is playing nice songs... but I still feel I'm working and too busy to let the bug bite work properly.


Today was our first final day of  'official' programs. Thursday and Friday are the final Thur & Fri for the year...next Wednesday we hold our Christmas party for our clients, and then they go home for their holidays...then Thursday is MY final day before holidays! Friday is Christmas eve... 


I need to make time to spend with my husband and enjoy this season...we've hardly had ANY time to spend TOGETHER in the Christmas lead up. I feel if we don't stop and make time, it will soon pass us by... 


We put up our tree...but couldn't find the decorations!! I know where they should be...but moving house seemed to lose them amongst other packed things!


I think the next few days will be much more Christmassy... :)

No comments: