Translate

Thursday 30 December 2010

Christmas

Well, Christmas has come and gone...
I am happy to say that Melbourne's "Carols by Candlelight" was much better than Sydney's carols!:) 
We had a wonderful Christmas eve with the empty nesters - all the kids came home for Christmas eve;) That's always my favourite part of Christmas...going home to mum and dad... having a Christ-centred celebration and just enjoying each other's company. Of course I love giving out gifts to my family too!! 


Next Christmas I'll be a doting aunty! I'm so excited! This baby is going to be one good looking kid! & soooo loved! Already his/her grandmothers are doting and spoiling the child with Christmas gifts even though it's still not born. I've seen a different side of my dad...a softer side. It's beautiful to see how a baby shows people in a new light...I love it! 


After a lovely church service, we had Christmas day with mum's extended family...and David and I played chocolate Trivial Pursuit at home afterwards...his aunty dropped it at the door early in the morning before knocking and disappearing before we could even hear a car.  Very kind of her to think of us:)


Well, I got my Christmas spirit in the end. Had a great time in our new church. ...& David added to my butterfly collection! A new pendant with various coloured stones. Now I have a butterfly for almost every outfit! haha! (4 different styles & colours).


It was a nice Christmas overall:)

No comments: