Translate

Tuesday 29 January 2013

The darkness can't hide...

So sad... seeing people who were once at or near the top of the mountain, slowly falling back....down, down, down.... they don't see the darkness for what it is... it's like confectionery...with a bitter aftertaste... but they are too focused on the sweetness they choose to forget the bitterness...

I just can't understand how people who have been in the hands of God can simply let him go... but that's free will... and it's their choice... but the fact I am aware of this...keeps me in the watchtower... it's getting quite busy in that place...but that's no surprise considering what else is going on around me and inside me.

What a year already! I know it will be a good one :) & I hope to be able to tell the stories of results of activity in the watchtower :)

No comments: