Translate

Monday 14 January 2013

What stirs me...

Sometimes I have so much burning inside me...but I can't share it because what stirs me up and gets me excited....is the stuff that freaks many people out... so I sometimes feel alone...but I know that's part of my gifting... to see beyond the normal... to be considered a freak... to be misunderstood... but what God has given me... I am extremely grateful for. I wouldn't change anything. Sometimes it does feel like a burden, but overall, I know He has trusted me with these gifts.

I am not content with the surface...I need to go beyond... I am bored by the surface stuff. I know it's important, but I just can't stand being there when I know there is so much more below the surface... that is where I love to be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roby, This is why I love you! Wish I could hang more often with you. You have such a precious heart for God. xx love B.

Robyn said...

Thanks B, very humbling :) Wish I could hang more with you too :)