Translate

Wednesday 27 June 2007

London...how I miss you?

I don't know why...but I have the urge to be in London right now...

Maybe it's because I have soul ties there and I'm remembering how I felt when I was at the Highbury Centre... remembering the people I met and how their lives have changed since returning home... missing the adventure maybe... There is definitely something special about the Highbury Centre. It's not modern, but it's special. I would really love to return to those cute, homely rooms... and the stories the building holds of the travellers and ministers....the hustle and bustle of many thousands of people who have entered the building since it opened...

I wonder if anything special is going on there right now that my spirit is connecting with... definitely not Princess Diana... still, even though I didn't feel a connection there like I did the other countries, something is drawing my attention back...

No comments: