Translate

Monday 16 July 2007

Spoilt in July!

This past week been unusual... for starters, David's parents sent me an express post package... a week before my birthday...they sent me a container of home made choc-chip cookies...AND a voucher! I've never had anybody do that for me before! It was so nice to receive something so simple, and heartfelt! :)

I also did something for the first time...I called his parents and spoke to them on the phone!
They were happy to hear from me...and were excited to do something for my birthday because they see me as their new daughter (already!) New experience! Didn't expect that kind of response!

Also, another friend I consider a mum (I have 3) gave me a nice card and small gift... I've been so spoiled and it's not even my birthday yet!

Oh, and yes the cookies are AWESOME!!!!!!!! ;) hehe!

No comments: