Translate

Sunday 3 August 2008

Wedding update

We ordered our wedding cake today!!!!

The bridesmaids have their dresses! AND have organised their own alterations... I LOVE the colour of their dresses!!! If I wasn't the bride, I'd want one of their dresses too!:p Hehe!

We've booked our make up trial...

We have started looking into the Hens night...

I'm getting my money's worth at the gym for a change (slowly working up to it! Actually, the staff were surprised I could lift particular weights...I could easily change the level up. It's nothing compared to what I was lifting before I got sick! But I'm not pushing myself too much)

We've booked our honeymoon transport (to and from our destination. Now to fill in the gaps)

That's about all for now... my brain is overloaded lately, so I'm glad to be able to tick things off the "To Do List"! :)

No comments: