Translate

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Wednesday Thoughts...


My mind is so full of information that I can't always make sense anything... but I'm just having to learn to prioritise for ME and nobody else at the moment! I have so many expectations, but in the end, I need to remember my ministry (yes, that involves others but more in a VIP way) and my wedding. Everything else will need to take a back seat...and I need to be courageous enough to not give in to others nudging me in other directions...

Anyhow... I have had some silly experiences lately...

Yesterday I went to Cinderella Bella to buy some bridal thongs... glorified shoes to wear when I can't wear my heels any more (which I must admit I CAN walk in...and even run in! haha! A year ago I may have broken my ankles! hehe!)

They gave me a pink bag with the cute "Cinderella Bella" ad on the side (one of those new, non-plastic bags all the fashion shops have taken on). I was walking down Sydney Road with mum, CB bag on my shoulder...and started thinking how people must see the bag and think I've just spent a few hundred dollars on some fancy shoes... but I actually had the CHEAPEST pair of shoes in the whole shop in my bag! haha!

I also had a very angry day yesterday...mum laughed at me when I got road rage... I am soooooo fed up with people treating me like I'm a girl driving a girl's car! I hate those green P plates! Lately they've been trying to run me off the road... as have buses... I've reached the point where I drive like a truck driver more than a girl! :p I don't take their rubbish and I won't be pushed around!

My "Girly car" is a 1.8L MANUAL and I can even accessorise it with a truck licence...but they don't know that! :p hehe! I know my truck laws and I know when they're breaking them... and I've had enough!

Ok, enough silly, let-it-out talk. I do have a truck licence by the way ;)

Well, when I think about the wedding coming closer...I can say that every small thing I do makes it all feel a lot better...until I keep adding things to my To-Do List...but that's just me!:p
Today I have to pick up our cake bags which were ordered a few weeks ago :)

I have spoken to a hire company for the ceremony...called a beautician I met at a bridal expo...lots of things... we are also required to fill out a few forms now... still feels like so much to do, but at the same time, it's only the smaller stuff now.

Everything is coming along :)

I just feel like an air-head half the time...


No comments: