Translate

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Hunger for knowledge

I love to read. If I had more time I would read more books... but I am not here to just read books.
Over the last few days I have entered one of my "Hunger Zones" - where I just want to read so many books, that the thought is almost overwhelming... because I am just 'hungry' for more knowledge.

So far I have 3 books I am drawn to. One I began last night and am 1/4 of the way through. Another I began about a week ago and am also 1/4 through... and another I just keep flipping through when I don't feel I have enough time or brain space to keep reading thoroughly.

I am the type of person who can begin reading up to 10 books, with bookmarks...and I go to whichever book I am in the mood to read. I don't necessarily finish the books in order of when I began reading them.
Although I do believe I will finish this one particular book either today or tomorrow....or at worst by the end of the week!

I was given a prophesy that sparked my interest... and the more I read, even just the blurbs and skimming through the books, the hungrier I became.

I am feeling extremely hungry for knowledge...but sometimes it feels like I want to read ALL the books RIGHT NOW! But you can't eat a 3 course meal in one mouthful.

Here's to a wonderful meal of words :) 

No comments: