Translate

Thursday 19 April 2007

Armour of God...

I've been thinking about "putting on the armour of God" this week... I think I've been failing... things have been attacking me, and I haven't been reacting very well... I haven't been "on guard" and have fallen a few times...but I have always pulled myself back up.

I always seem to be attacked when I've worked crazy shifts...when my body clock is confused by the changing wake up times... and I'm just tired... then I don't react, or I react wrongly to things.

If I'm "on guard" I will be aware of my attitudes... and will be able to stop them.
Usually at these times, I find myself ok while I'm at work...but once work is over, I can remove the 'mask' and go home and let out my tiredness... but it's also these times where my fuse is short with people at home...because I've spent the day working against my tiredness...

...and having said all of this... I just failed again... sigh... certain people love to burst my bubble... I tried hard not to blow... I really did ;) Think I should have an early nite :)

But it's a learning thing when you look at your life honestly in relation to a bible verse or theme... you just have to keep looking forward! and aiming for the top ;)

No comments: