Translate

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Christian attitudes...

This is a vent... I'm angry... at a Christian organisation... who freely advertise "free subscription"... and then in the mail, after having been receivng their devotional for I can't remember how many years... they send ONE devo. Mum and I usually receive one each. It's too hard to share...

I emailed asking for a 2nd copy... they replied saying, "sorry, our records show you haven't given us a donation since 2004, and we've cut back this quarter..."
Bleh... they tell us it's FREE; I DID donate at one point, then forgot to keep up, but they said it was a DONATION so I wasn't so fussed... they are always advertising for a free copy...subscription...

I am discriminated against because I live at the same house as my mum. They would send me a copy if I lived next door!

Bleh... had enough of Christians and wanting money... at least they were honest in their reply... would've been nice to know BEFORE they cut back!

Days like today I really understand how non-Christians feel about churches wanting money all the time...

No comments: