Translate

Monday 16 April 2007

New Clothes!

Yay! I bought some new clothes today! I didn't just walk into 10 shops and walk out empty-handed... and I didn't come home having only bought a drink! :) Actually, I WOULD HAVE bought a drink, but I had a free voucher! Used up my "20th purchase" which gave me a free drink AND a discount card :) hehe.

So yeah... I bought some fancy black jeans/pants, a red jumper, some butterfly pjs (to go with my new butterfly slippers :p) and a nice girly black skirt and 2 girly purple shirts! All on sale... no... half the stuff was on sale! I've spent enough money this week :) Now have to pay my car insurance by the end of the week and I'll be saving again! :)

Mum said I need new clothes when I told her my plans for today... I'm your typical girl with a wardrobe stuffed with clothes, but I don't really like them anymore... plus I've avoided buying girly things like this because of my job... now I don't want to care so much... just demote my current "normal" clothes to "work" clothes, and prance around like a girl when I'm not working! hehe! That's the rule of my wardrobe ;) Wear. Work. Throw.

Now I need new shoes... with heels :p That will have to wait ;)

No comments: