Translate

Tuesday 29 April 2008

April Update

I can't believe how busy my life is at the moment! Even with only 3 days of work I am still so busy! Mary Kay has added to that, but I have to admit I am enjoying this new venture....although I haven't actually run my first class yet... that's next week!

I went to the gym with mum last night. Was fun...who ever would have thought I'd go to the gym with her! We're both loving it!! She's the older one, but she has far more energy than me at the moment...she'll keep me motivated! They call her a star - she just gets on with it and has fun! I'm taking it slowly but surely :) It's just so good to know I CAN exercice again and I WILL fit back into my wedding dress ;) I just missed the "fit feeling". Exercise makes you feel so much better...and when you're used to that feeling then are prevented from maintaining it, it's hard...so now I'm slowly regaining that feeling! YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

What else... I have a to-do list to get on with, but I wanted to update you with my life...

Oh! We went to a wedding on Saturday. It was a 9.45am ceremony and the reception was a luncheon and was over by 3pm. It was a nice wedding, but it did feel a little strange having the rest of the afternoon free. David and I were inspired ;) We went back to our wedding folder and started discussing more ideas and things to book/organise. It's good to be able to get some insights from friends' weddings.

Oh and I was involved in fire training at work yesterday... we were outside being instructed on how to use fire hydrants... do you think I was a wonderful fire fighter? Not really...the hydrant I was given didn't seem to have anything left by the time it was my turn....my buddy had to back me up! How sad.... but it was good learning. We were the last 2 to have a go, so I'm guessing the hydrant was nearly empty by the time I got it. And just as we were nearing the end of the demonstarion...it started pouring with rain! I'd completed fire training with my agency, but have never actually had practical training like this. We just watched DVDs about fires in the homes and answered questions in a book. This was heaps better (and not through the agency).

Ok, I've written enough today! Hope you're great!:)

No comments: