Translate

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Wedding Update

Ok, I said I'll write more, so now I am!
It has been an interesting time trying to get my sister to look at dresses, and find a dress both maids like... we found THE DRESS, then my sister was finally able to try it....and ended up liking a different one better.... and I have to admit I liked it better after seeing it on her... so my other maid went and tried it on...and we have a NEW THE DRESS!!! We will have to order soon.

We saw our florist and seem to have gotten a good deal.
We are starting marriage counselling next week with a couple from church...
David's mum is coming down from NSW this week because his grandparents are celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary! That will be good, because we have only been able to keep her updated via phone. It will be good to SHOW her what we've done/booked etc.

I had a consultation with a Mary Kay rep this morning. We met at a bridal expo. She was really nice and professional. I previously thought Mary Kay wouldn't do bridal make up as well, but now I think more positively abt that... she also said they don't allow consultants to do bridal work unless they have significant experience, which is encouraging.
So I haven't actually decided if we will use her, but she is definitely on my list of possibilties!

What else... We've done more research for photos... looked into makeup... found the rings!! I forgot about that! We went to the Australian Diamond Company where David got my ring, and found the perfect band to match... but didn't buy anything on the day ;) He also found his style which was great ;)

I've been researching jewellery....and anybody who knows me well won't be surprised I keep going back to the more expensive tastes! But it's one day and we want to look and feel gorgeous, and wear the jewellery again....so why not get something glamorous ;) Plus I'm the one paying, so it doesn't matter ;) hehe!

Ok, I think that's enough for now... Until the next chapter ;)

No comments: