Translate

Thursday 3 April 2008

More Ramble

I wanted to fall asleep at work today... at the end of the day the coordinator asked if I wanted her to sign my time sheet...I'd completely forgotten to fill it out!! I was having a blonde day...

I'm taking my sister out to dinner and bridesmaid dress hunting... if she likes this dress I have in mind, then we have our dress! My other bridesmaid and I have gone all over town looking for the right dress...it's been fun! But now it's crunch time ;) Hopefully my sister will love the dress, then we can order them in the colour I want! I have even tried on this dress...David liked it- he encouraged me to try some on one day while we were shopping. I tried on 3 and loved this one. So did my other bridesmaid when she went on her own.

Ok, Previously sleepy blonde signing off!

No comments: