Translate

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Changes here, Changes there, Changes Everywhere!!!

This has definitely been a week of CHANGE and unexpected opportunities...and it was all because I attended a bridal expo!

On Friday I'm having a 2nd free trial at Contours gym in Epping. Mum already joined, and I've been wanting to quit my current gym for quite a while...the only reason I didn't cancel my membership yesterday was because I'd just come from Contours and LOOKED like I'd been to a gym - which wouldn't help me with cancelling! Legally they must let you quit, but that doesn't mean they make it easy... another reason to quit. All they care abt it money, not members...only numbers and figures...

So yes, I had my first work out for the year! FINALLY!!!! I've been really missing exercise but have been good to myself by avoiding over-doing things. I've succeeded :) I felt awesome within the first 5mins of the not quite perfect workout (they were showing me the ropes and explaining everyting). They know my case and want me to join so they can help me regain my fitness gradually...and after yesterday I realised although I have lost some strength, I haven't really lost that much!

So that's one change.
The second change is I gave in and joined Mary Kay! I'm still a bit freaked out by the idea, but would like to try the challenge. I have a training session on Friday. In the end, even if I decide not to to continue, I've lost nothing, and the cost of starting is still a bargain in the sense I will have a kit worth a lot more than what I paid for it...

So....if anybody is interested in Mary Kay...let me know ;)

I have to go out soon so I'll leave it here.
Life is definitely not what I expected for this season!

No comments: