Translate

Wednesday 16 May 2007

How your mind changes!

Last week and this week I have been working with my old clients (from my previous job I gladly moved on from), and I was thinking to myself, "Why would anybody want to work with these people 5 days a week?" and suddenly I had to eat my words... *I* used to work with them 5 days a week!

People keep asking me why I decline job offers to work with them again, and all I can say is it took me so long to leave my old job, I would be moving backwards instead of forwards...and I would get stuck in a rut I pushed myself out of!

A lot can happen in 2 years... I don't mind working with these clients as a casual now and then, but I couldn't bear seeing them full-time again. I do love to see how some of them are going, and there are some I miss a little, but I have higher dreams for myself. I came out of a pit when I left that job. It made me appreciate other workplaces all the more :) So a few days a week is fine, but 5 days would be detrimental to my sanity! ;)

No comments: