Translate

Tuesday 29 May 2007

Receptionist gone...

Today at work I discovered the reason why I hadn't seen the friendly receptionist upon arrival. The office was empty (so nobody could see I was EARLY! Haha!).

After about half an hour the staff started talking about the sudden death of the receptionist on Friday night. Apprently he died of a heart attack. Nobody expected him to leave. But I will never see his friendly face again. He was physically disabled, scoliosis, but he could walk and talk- there was nothing wrong with his mind!

Just shows how suddenly life can end...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*HUGS* 'Sorry' to hear about your receptionist..but actually kind of like, "YES!", coz I'm hopeful (even feel like, YES..)he's where God would have him :) Had you been praying for this 'door man'? :)

Robyn said...

I didn't pray for him (that I remember), but I've been wondering where he is, because I feel a peace about it, even though I hardly knew him.

The funeral was today. Apparently it was "very Traditional Catholic" and nice.

Anonymous...who are you? ;) (From YA?)