Translate

Tuesday 1 May 2007

You can't forget Kew!

Haha! Today I worked with my old clients again...the ones I gladly left behind... the ones who make you feel ICKY and when you get home you MUST have a shower...

But despite their yuckiness... it IS nice to see them again from time to time... just not ALL the time like in the past! I remember a lot of their 'perks'... like one today who is new to the centre... I got her singing because I remember she loves 'singing' particular songs...

Which reminded me of a few weeks ago when I parked my car at IMAX in the city to meet the girls at Brunettis (fancy Italian coffee bar and cake shop)... as I was walking away from IMAX I heard SCREAMING... and I RECOGNISED the screaming! I could tell you the name of the person and describe her... but I didn't SEE her. I DID see the van she was sitting in, and I saw the staff - an old colleague with the bus... so I knew it was her... and today I saw that staff picking up other clients with HER in the van. She confirmed it was them at IMAX!

My job is like being a parent... you work with clients for so long, you know their sounds instantly... you could be in a crowded place, but you will always recognise the voices/sounds...

HAHA! I don't miss working with these clients, but I do like to see how they're going from time to time ;)

No comments: