Translate

Friday 19 January 2007

"BOLDLY ADVANCE"

Yes...last night a 2nd lightbulb went on! Our church's theme for this year is "Boldly Advance".
After seeing the vision for my ministry, I realised that what I am about to set out to do is going to require me to be bold in order to advance.

Last year the theme was "Courage and Strength". It wasn't until nearly the end of the year that I realised I HAD gained courage and strength in my life... in ministry, in work, in my character... and going overseas solo...that was a HUGE step but I'm so glad I went!!!

and the year before that, the theme was "Flourish" - and my ministry DID flourish! We set the foundations, gained new leaders, created new interventions and new programs...and FLOURISHED as a team and as a ministry...

...so I know God has had his hand on this ministry from the beginning...even before the beginning when I had the dream in my heart, but absolutely no idea how to make it happen...

so this year I will BOLDLY ADVANCE, BE a VOICE for my children and my leadership team... these children need an ADVOCATE, a VOICE to speak on their behalf...and I must be that voice... all I need is to take hold of God's promises, take up my sword and take the first step! :)

...to be continued! :)

No comments: