Translate

Friday 19 January 2007

God is AWESOME!!!

I love how God works... when I feel the least close to him, he just seems to show up and remind me that he is ALWAYS looking out for me, and ALWAYS with me...

this week... well for the last 2 months really, I've been dealing with some issues which I don't feel free to share... but to do with my leadership... and last night in my intercession group, 2 of us who seem to be having similar "spiritual challenges" saw visions we couldn't understand... and after a few minutes of sharing, one of the older ladies suggested that our visions were for ourselves... and suddenly the light bulbs clicked on!

I just KNOW that God has made a way for me... all I need to do is walk through that door (or crawl through the small opening there just for me)...and he will help things to move forward! :)

There is so much more, but this is not a topic to share openly. I will share more later when I know I'm in the 'zone' and the right things are happening!

But God is definitely one awesome dude!!!!!!!!

No comments: