Translate

Friday 5 January 2007

Showing Off...Pays Off!

Haha... its funny how sometimes you show off without realising people are watching you...

Yesterday I was asked to go shopping for the house I was working at... and I took the van... which was reversed in the drive...so when I returned I reversed it back... it was a tight fit between the carport posts and a car already in the carport...but I did it :)

I decided I have a truck licence, so why can't I reverse a VAN into a tight space...
and when I walked inside I was congratulated by abotu 5 staff!!!! All women... if I knew they were ALL watching me I would've been so self conscious! Haha! They were joking about me hitting the small car...and the owner said it would do her a favour... I said I'd be very disappointed in myself if I DID hit the car... and so would my dad ;)

So my unintentional showing off actually got me more work for the next few weeks!!!!
The supervisor asked for my availablity so I can drive the clients for recreation programs during the school holidays.

No comments: