Translate

Monday 22 January 2007

Freeway of Thoughts

I'm having one of those days where my mind just has a zillion things to do... and oh no! Mum just arrived home and I haven't even done the dishes yet...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I haven't had time to do much...done 3 loads of washing... been to the shops and back... done a lot of administration for my ministry.... and just ignored a "private caller" phone call...and THEN it re-called so I answered... AND it was for mum...who was just walking up the stairs...

and ok, I think the towels would have finished washing by now!

In reality I probably have less to do than it FEELS... I would love to clean my room (lol!) but there are much more important things to do! My room... I refuse to allow anybody to see my room which currently reflects my freeway of thoughts...craZy Drivers racing around my brain!!!!!!

But I'm happy despite the craziness! :p time to be the house maid again!
ciao a tutti!

1 comment:

Samantha Louise said...

your room sounds like mine a few days ago :)