Translate

Wednesday 24 January 2007

Wardrobe Excitement

I've started cleaning out my wardrobe!!! And my room!!!

I bought this Wardrobe Shoe Holder thing from the Reject Shop...pretty cool concept... It hangs from the pole. You can hold 10 pairs of shoes inside your wardrobe (not under the bed! hehe!) My sister-in-law made me want to copy her! :p

And a Trouser Hanger... and yes, I've THROWN OUT some clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But if I had a different job where I could wear all GOOD clothes to work, I would have thrown out HEAPS more! But alas, I will still be wearing them until I find a new job ;) (they're not bad clothes, but I won't cry if I I ruin them at work ;))

What next you ask.... too much to think about but I've STARTED and that's what's important :)

Now to pack away the Christmas tree...yes! It's still up coz we've been too busy or lazy :p

Ciao! :)

1 comment:

Samantha Louise said...

ohhh i have one of those shoe things!

two in fact!!!

Robyn it's so good to hear from you :) love x