Translate

Friday 5 January 2007

Feeling HOT HOT HOT!

The last time I felt this hot and sticky and worn out... was when I arrived in London! And the heat wasn't even as HOT but I still remember the feeling!

I just finished house sitting... worked a 9hour shift with kids... went back to the house and cleaned... and came home and now my feet are killing and I'm just so HOT!!!!

At work, after about 6 hours an autistic boy came and crawled all over me wanting me to tickle him! He kept touching my face...and just crawled all over me because I was sitting in a lounge chair, and was in a position to tickle him! He was a gorgeous kid.

But tonite I get to sleep in my own bed... and my house is so much cooler than the one I just left! :) The first nite I kept waking up during the night because I felt I was about to fall out of bed! I went from my awesome Queen bed to a single bed... but I always get used to it if I know it's short term :)

Ok, this is the Too Hot Robyn speaking... whose feet need to rest... overall I had a good day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.