Translate

Thursday 8 March 2007

Early week! :)

Guess what! I've been EARLY to work this week!!!! :o
Been to Maidstone and St Albans and have had time to park my car and not rush! :)

I even managed to cut out 5mins of my trip to Maidstone! :) AND not make any wrong turns! :) I used to drive past Highpoint and make a few wrong turns because the intersections all look the same... but now I've cut out Highpoint - I discovered an earlier turnoff, and its HARD to make a wrong turn from that route! :)

Today I arrived in St Albans 10mins early and had time to drive past the full carpark, turn around and find the back street people have been telling me about! :) No parking issues in the residential "No Through Road" that leads straight to the back entrance of the building!

Now to learn how to cut my driving time to St Albans! I was told about a route that misses all the horrid main road traffic and TRAINS!

I'm sure many of those drivers are on drugs! I hate driving in that area...

2 comments:

Samantha Louise said...

Haha robyn... you just displayed to the whole world your secret car spot! Now it won't be secret and there will be no more parking there! EEP.

:P

Robyn said...

Nah. Most people don't know the "secret" to getting through the back door! :) Plus there is a WHOLE STREET to park so no worries :)

(The supervisor once showed me how to bypass the door code! I couldn't figure it out the first time I needed it, but now I KNOW!)