Translate

Wednesday 7 March 2007

EWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THIS [google pic] resembles the thing that was crawling on my FACE while I was lying in bed, in between sleep and dozing... abt 2 nights ago.
I felt what seemed to be a spider web brush my forehead... then it brushed to my nose...and I flicked it off with my hand...switched on the light and got a fright at the wounded Daddy Long Legs spider on my bedsheet! I think it came down from the ceiling and landed on my head... after that everything felt creepy-crawly until I finally fell asleep... yuck!
Most people don't like the concept of eating 8 or 12 spiders in a lifetime... which is worse? ... at least you don't wake up when swallowing a spider...I think... haha! It was YUCK!!!! I don't know know who got the worst fright! :p

2 comments:

Samantha Louise said...

just letting you know that i DO read your blog still :)

and i love reading it too.

You're awesome Robyn.

You're an incredible woman of God.

x

Robyn said...

Haha...I read yours too :p What an awesome testimony you have!

Glad you're still alive! :)

Would love to just get together and chat... when you're not so busy ;)