Translate

Wednesday 28 March 2007

More Words of Life

Last night I was soooo tired and about to go to bed... after hanging up the phone to David... when in the middle of our conversation, my friend Sam sent some texts... asking if I wanted to catch up for a coffee... My first reaction was, "WHAT??? I'm about to go to bed!" but I didn't say that ;)

Even though I was really tired, I thought it would be so good to catch up... so we agreed on a place to meet, I changed out of my baggy track pants into my jeans (Sam, I just couldn't wear my daggy pants... :p) and we met up outside this cafe... which was closed... haha! And I saw my pastor laughing loudly with a friend not far from us! That was nice ;) So we went to the supermarket and then just sat around the carpark talking...

I LOVE this girl!!!! Its just funny how people say things to encourage you when you most need it, even though you don't tell them ;) I have the funniest memories with this girl! Carparks seem to be our theme... thanks to her I know Doncaster Pancake Parlour will let you in to their toilets even when you're not planning on eating there! Haha!

But yeah...God will always bring the right people to you at the right time :)

Thanks Sam! You threw me out of my tired comfort zone and it was worth stalling going to bed! ;)

No comments: