Translate

Friday 16 March 2007

Not late!!!

Today I took the long way to work... it took me about 3 MINUTES instead of 2 to arrive... what an awesome day! :) I saw the school traffic up ahead (after turning out of my street) and went the long way ;)

Had a great day. Except I was told that this place had been requesting me for 2 weeks and I wasn't notified because I was "booked out" - if I'd have KNOWN they were asking for me I would have run there! I love that place! Not only because it is so close to home, but it is a great environment. I spent the whole day with Christian staff too! :) We all know where we stand and have the best conversations :)

So I've been booked for shorter shifts that pay less when I could've been going here... instead of driving for up to an hour, I could have been driving 2 mins... oh well. Everything has a reason.

I am at least happy I've been getting work with good notice. Even if the hours are shorter, it's better than waking up wondering if you will work today...

It's Friday nite...I'm over cooking... :p hehe. My sister cooked pasta for lunch... we turned it into a pasta bake for dinner! :) She had to call in sick because she had an allergic reaction to moisturiser she used on her face last nite... she's fine :) Just a bit of a shock to wake up and see the reaction when you look in the mirror! Face all swolllen and red...

No comments: