Translate

Wednesday 14 March 2007

Late AGAIN???? Driving Whinge

Grr!!!! I was 40MINUTES late for work this morning!!! After leaving EARLY!!!

But the BEST part about being so late...A LOT of staff were late! :) :) and many clients were also dropped off late! :) :)

So I lost half an hour of pay, but I ARRIVED! After being stuck on the same road for 50mins... stuck behind a truck.... moving about 2 blocks in 30minutes... that SUCKS!
I hear about people being stuck in traffic jams like this, but I've never been stuck on that road for so long before! Oh well. What can you do... I think it was one of those days where staff are just happy when anybody ARRIVES!

Then it was horrid driving home also...but I could SEE in front of me...and I saw about 2 different accidents on Plenty Rd... I was going to take the Ring Rd to the gym, but came past my street because there were cops cleaning up after an accident on the Ring Rd turn-off... so I took the long way... was a GREAT day for a workout!!!! :) Coming home from the gym I was more relaxed :)

Now to make dinner... I've been wanting to back MUFFINS from scratch for the last 3 days... hopefully I can do them tonite! :) Only my sister and I are home this week, and I've suddenly had the DESIRE to COOK! and my sister has been doing the dishes! I was pleasantly shocked when I saw her doing them the other night! :) We've been having fun! Anybody who saw us the last few nights would think we're lunatics on drugs! She really cracks me up!

Which reminds me... if you want to impress somebody, stay AWAY from the new Tim Tams ("Love Potions")!!!! :p We had a Tim Tam Hyper nite last nite!!!! hahahaha! Both of us bought a different packet, and tried each others!

1 comment:

Samantha Louise said...

haha that's great!

ahhh cooking...something i need to learn... still!!

I'm not that bad.. reallly....